Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Would anyone else want to kill a mate who did this? (drugs)

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Dear Auntie BCF... Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

Visitor Q
$25 whore

PostPosted: 03:47 - 04 Mar 2006    Post subject: Would anyone else want to kill a mate who did this? (drugs) Reply with quote

~Sorry mrs miggins Rolling Eyes
From September 2014 to January/February 2015 I will not be using any English, nor reading any. As such, I won't be on here. PM at will, but I won't be checking/posting unless in emergencies. Certainly not for the first couple of months. Please berate me savagely if I break that rule...

Last edited by Visitor Q on 18:30 - 04 Mar 2006; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

ash t
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 07:43 - 04 Mar 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.garmentdistrict.com/store/popculture/southpark/collectibles/stickerd.jpg

Drugs are bad, MMMMkay Karma

Black Knight
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 09:15 - 04 Mar 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Too long and confusing to read but I can easily say - get new mates.
Where does a turn end? 'Where you can do anything with the gas you want to, where you are brave again, where your attention is free from the turn, where you are sure you can do it better next time; that's the end' - Keith Code.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

DucatiEVO
Could Be A Chat Bot

PostPosted: 09:17 - 04 Mar 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just say NO! Thumbs Up

Andy C
Tree Seeking Missile

PostPosted: 09:44 - 04 Mar 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

man thats confusing!! Presuming i read it right when i used to cut weed a lot with poeple i didnt like i would leave a fair bit or green at home then split it infront of them and get the to choose the half they want, the key (as you probably know) is to only do it with people who dont know and if they showed to someone that they did (normally have a joint out of by that point) it would look to much under.

sounds like you split them and then gave it to him with the much bigger one in your pocket, bad idea!!

And your mate sound like a complete n*b for doing what he did Thumbs Up

flat spot
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 10:15 - 04 Mar 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brilliant. You're openly admitting on a public forum that you're dealing class A drugs.
Then you're calling your mate a dickhead for almost wrecking a deal.

Can't quite decide who's the nobber here tbh.

Top post. Thumbs Up

G
The Voice of Reason

PostPosted: 10:35 - 04 Mar 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

flat spot wrote:
Brilliant. You're openly admitting on a public forum that you're dealing class A drugs.

He mentions class A's, but only mentions doing what he's doing with 'base', a type of speed I would presume, which is Class B.

Personally I wouldn't give details like this out were I actively doing any of these activities (which I'm not, for the record Smile ), but then a lot of people on here post up all sorts of details about their illegal bikes and riding.

flat spot
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 10:58 - 04 Mar 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Class A Drugs
Heroin, methadone, cocaine, Ecstasy, LSD, amphetamines (if prepared for injection) and magic mushrooms prepared for use are all Class A drugs under the Misuse of Drugs Act 1971. A conviction for possession can lead to a maximum of seven years in prison and a fine. Conviction for supply or intent to supply can lead to life imprisonment and a fine.

Class B Drugs
Amphetamines (speed) and barbiturates are Class B drugs. Maximum penalties for possession are five years in prison and a fine, and for supply or intent to supply, a conviction could result in 14 years imprisonment, plus a fine

Oh yeah sorry, he only mentions he has class 'A's in room...... so thats only a maximum of 7 years and a fine. Although if he sold a bit of it it's only life in prison and a fine max.

Base can be crack as well as speed but it's ok 'cos possession of speed is only 5 years and a fine max and dealing which is openly admitted is 14 years max and a fine. Guess that's OK then.

Thanks voice of reason. Thumbs Up Laughing

BTW, you're not comparing drug dealing to breaking a few traffic laws are you?

G
The Voice of Reason

PostPosted: 11:19 - 04 Mar 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

The reality is that drug laws rarely get taken that seriously.

"In my day", as they say, we tended to be a lot more circuspect about telling anyone you didn't know about anything too serious. Personally it seems a sensible precaution to anything dodgy in this manner to me, but many slightly younger people see that the police rarely ever do anything about such things.

Technically you could go to a club, buy a pill for £5, split it into two and give half to your mate; then be liable for the maximum punishment of life inprisoment.

In the same, I'm sure they can do some pretty nasty things to you for dangerous driving (especially when you include death, etc) - however plenty of people are willing to describe what they've done and even sometimes record it on video for all to see, give details of the next ride, etc.

flat spot wrote:

BTW, you're not comparing drug dealing to breaking a few traffic laws are you?

Nah, that'd be stupid as the direct 'victims' of such laws are there by choice (talking about the obvious ones), while the victims of the problems traffic laws try and combat are usually not involved by choice Smile.

Oh, and I'd have thought that it would be a lot more than £50 for an ounce of crack, not that I've ever looked into the prices for crack.

Visitor Q
$25 whore

PostPosted: 13:38 - 04 Mar 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ive edited so the SAS dont storm my room...
I might be safe... maybe.

Hmm... better acid off my fingerprints.
From September 2014 to January/February 2015 I will not be using any English, nor reading any. As such, I won't be on here. PM at will, but I won't be checking/posting unless in emergencies. Certainly not for the first couple of months. Please berate me savagely if I break that rule...

Last edited by Visitor Q on 18:32 - 04 Mar 2006; edited 1 time in total

stinkwheel
Bovine Proctologist

PostPosted: 13:53 - 04 Mar 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Never the less. If you get the drug squad battering your door down, don't come crying on here.

You just admitted dealing fairly large quantities on an open forum and if a copper were sufficiently nosy, they could easily track you down. I am fairly certain that if the police contacted Korn he would give them any details he has on you and even if he didn't, you have posted enough personal information on here that even I could probably track you down in a short time if I put my mind to it.

I must admit, when I hear the term 'base' I immediately think of crack cocaine.

Visitor Q
$25 whore

PostPosted: 14:06 - 04 Mar 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh the love of the Mrs Miggins

Last edited by Visitor Q on 18:33 - 04 Mar 2006; edited 1 time in total

SoND
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:41 - 04 Mar 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would have just told him you didnt have very much and that you could only afford to sell that for £20.

Although if you're a known dealer and have a reputation to keep up you should have weighed it out properly in the first place Tut Tut

flat spot
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:46 - 04 Mar 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not quite sure you get it Bonny. They don't need to get you with intent. All they do is ask around halls or the "entire drug and rock community of Bangor" who you've got a "reputation" with, as you so eloquently put it. Find a few people you've sold to who'll undoubtedly sing like canaries to get themselves out of shit and they've got you for supplying.

I presume halls is uni. So for the sake of blagging on a forum like some sort of wannabe big shot drug dealer you could land yourself in jail, the local rag, fined, have a record, be kicked out of uni so fast it'd make your head spin, the list goes on.

Like I said. Top post. Thumbs Up

daz|n00by
The Internet

PostPosted: 15:35 - 04 Mar 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Somebody correct me if i,m wrong but since all the pedo stuff hasn't the law changed that makes all chat used on the internet ie forums,chatrooms,emails,and private messaging, can now be used in a court of law and will stand as evidence against the offender?

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 15:48 - 04 Mar 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

"No officer, I made the whole lot up in an attempt to impress people" Can't see how they'd be able to prosecute Bonny based just on what he posted.

To get his details from BCF the police would need a warrent which'd be sufficent time for 'maintenance' to happen on the forum.

Your mate sounds like a dick, but then it doesn't sound as if you like him very much now. Laughing

daz|n00by
The Internet

PostPosted: 15:52 - 04 Mar 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
"No officer, I made the whole lot up in an attempt to impress people" Can't see how they'd be able to prosecute Bonny based just on what he posted.

I never said is was right i only asked if it was true? i belive it has already ben used in court, i think it comes under the heading of taking responsabilty for what you say.

Last edited by daz|n00by on 16:15 - 04 Mar 2006; edited 1 time in total

craigie b
Citizen Smith

PostPosted: 16:14 - 04 Mar 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Personally, I would get the guy and put the fear of god through him by making him think he was gonna receive the biggest kicking ever. Once you feel he's suitably terrified let the grovelling cunt go with just a verbal warning that if it happens again you will boot his arse from one side of the street to the other.

And do yourself a favour and delete the post, its not worth the trouble, especially when you know there are some coppers browsing it.

mrchips
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:35 - 04 Mar 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another highly enlightening story from the keyboard of Bonny the hard man.

Visitor Q
$25 whore

PostPosted: 18:24 - 04 Mar 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

mrchips wrote:
Another highly enlightening story from the keyboard of Bonny the hard man.

G, Maurice... What did i say last night.

Just to please Mrs Miggins, ill delete the post.

And im not a dealer, i stopped that long before uni. I was jsut sorting someone out from my stash...

Visitor Q
$25 whore

PostPosted: 18:33 - 04 Mar 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

flat spot wrote:
I'm not quite sure you get it Bonny. They don't need to get you with intent. All they do is ask around halls or the "entire drug and rock community of Bangor" who you've got a "reputation" with, as you so eloquently put it. Find a few people you've sold to who'll undoubtedly sing like canaries to get themselves out of shit and they've got you for supplying.

You also need to get yourself out of a bad Nicholas Cage movie.

colin1
Captain Safety

PostPosted: 01:39 - 05 Mar 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think its a bit depressing that selling illegal substances which can be a bit hazardous is punishable by far more years in prison than the tv exec who killed a biker and fled the scene cos he was pissed.

I also think that going at 100mph or more is far more hazardous to other people than if you take drugs with friends.

Of course if you do a siggi and combine the two, thats really gonna be quite irresponsible tho. Smile

i am curious about the original story in this thread but i guess i'll never know.

hellkat
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 01:52 - 05 Mar 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Me too.
*sulks*

hellkat
misses all the good stuff

Shaun
Likes 'em bent

PostPosted: 02:02 - 05 Mar 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

I saw it, I win!

Shaun
masturbates reguarly

hellkat
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 02:50 - 05 Mar 2006    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shaun wrote:
Shaun
masturbates reguarly

As I said ...

hellkat wrote:
hellkat
misses all the good stuff

Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 18 years, 94 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Dear Auntie BCF... All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2